First Watch Listens
- Code found on receipt must be entered to begin
- Receipt sample image is provided for assistance
- First Watch contact information is available
Hungry Eyes Focused on the First Watch Menu
- The Traditional – A savory breakfast dish that features 2 eggs and a choice of meat
- Tri-Fecta – Take breakfast to a whole new level with eggs, meat, and a fluffy waffle
- Pesto Chicken Quinoa Bowl – A powerful bowl sure to satisfy powerful appetites
- Avocado Toast – Crisp whole grain toast and fresh avocado – healthy AND hearty!
- French Toast – Brioche bread dipped in custard and topped with cinnamon sugar
Customers who feel like they’re fumbling around through the dark when it comes to finding the code needed to begin the survey can shine some light on the scenario by referencing the sample image of a restaurant receipt posted at the right side of the page. Customers who wish to provide comments outside the scope of the First Watch Listens survey can do so by firing off an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those with corporate-related questions for the cafe can try getting in touch with the First Watch corporate offices in University Park, FL.
First Watch Corporate Offices Contact Information
- 8027 Cooper Creek Blvd. 103, University Park, FL 34201