How to Save $10 with the FL Pulse Survey!
- You’re gonna need the code from your receipt
- The survey is available in a variety of languages
- You’ll receive a validation code when you’re finished
Anyone interested in saving some money? How does $10 off a purchase at Foot Locker sound? We thought so. In order to cash in on this offer, simply pull out the purchase receipt from a recent visit to Foot Locker and go to the FL Pulse online survey. Once you’re at the survey you’ll first need to confirm which language you want to use. Next, enter the 24 digit code from your receipt before clicking the Next button (with that many numbers it’s a good thing there’s 6 entry boxes!). Upon completion of the survey you’ll receive a code that you can use to get $10 off a purchase of $50 or more at Foot Locker.
More on the FL Pulse Survey
- Can’t find your code? There’s a handy sample receipt posted to the survey
- You can use the progress bar to see how much longer the survey will take
- Feel like changing an answer? Just hit the Back button to revisit a question
- You should be aware that no other discount applies to this offer
By the way, you should have a pen handy when taking the FL Pulse survey as you’ll need to write the validation code on your receipt. Once you jot down the code, you take the receipt to your next trip to Foot Locker to get this sweet deal.
Fast Facts on Foot Locker
- The store operates in 27 different countries (talk about a “foot” print!)
- Sales in 2018 reach nearly $8 BILLION (just take a moment to fathom that)
- Publicly traded over the New York Stock Exchange under symbol FL
- Other brands include Champs, Runner Point, and Lady Foot Locker
Finally, you can get a hold of Foot Locker 7 days a week by calling toll-free to 800-991-6815 (some questions just can’t wait until the next business day!). Foot Locker chat support is also available between the hours of 8 AM and 11 PM CST (also 7 days a week).
Ready to launch the survey?
Another feedback opportunity – Take the Woods Feedback Survey