FLVP 28 Days of Possibilities: How to Play
- Customers can collect codes found on Frito-Lay variety packs
- The promotion provides samples that show the code locations
- Participants can review an online copy of the Official Rules
It’s long been understood that a simple bar code can represent much more than the ink it’s made out of. For example, the FLVP 28 Days of Possibilities promotion is now accepting the codes shown on Frito-Lay variety packs in exchange for entry (similar to the Reese’s Go for Three promotion). Before entering a code, the participant must first go to the online registration page and type in a date of birth. Once the participant confirms their birthday they can move on to enter their code to receive “tickets” that can be used to enter daily drawings. However, it should be pointed out that a calendar is available that shows which prizes are available on what days (enter for the prizes you actually want to win!).
FLVP 28 Days of Possibilities Promotion: Another Handful
- The contest runs throughout the entire month of February (hence the “28 Days” part)
- Participants will receive 1 free ticket just for creating an account (hard to beat that)
- There is a limit of 1 code entry per day per person (just keep coming back for more!)
- Participants will forfeit any unused tickets at the end of the promotion period
Speaking of tickets, it’s worth mentioning that a full chart showing the amount of tickets each product earns is available within the Official Rules. In order to review an online copy of the rules, participants can click the link found at the bottom of the entry page. Once inside the rules, participants can scroll to section 3 to review the ticket value for each product. By the way, those who are having a hard time finding the package code can click the links at the entry page to bring up sample images showing exactly where they’re located on the box.
A Look at the Top Prizes Available in the Promotion
- Panasonic HDTV Home Theater – The top prize drawing is saved for Valentine’s Day
- Mini Tablet – Enter the drawing held the day before Valentine’s for a chance to win
- Nintendo Switch – While it’s not the highest value, it’s still our favorite (February 20th!)
- Digital Painting Tablet – We’re not exactly sure what this is but it’s worth $299.95
While on the topic of prizes, it should be noted that those who enter the Chuck E. Cheese Game Night drawing will receive a special offer via email. The offer includes a Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza & Play Deal for $19.99 that comes with a medium 1-topping pizza, 2 drinks, and 30 minutes of “All You Can Play”. Those who want to sign up to receive this offer should mark the date of February 21st, 2019 on their calendar.
Sponsor of the FLVP 28 Days of Possibilities Promotion
- Frito-Lay, Inc.
- 7701 Legacy Dr.
- Plano, TX 75024-4099
Another Promotion from Frito-Lay