Food Network Who’s Counting Contest: Make Your Guess!
- Participants must guess the number of candy hearts within a jar
- The contest gives away a free copy of the magazine at entry
- Prizes include a Grand Prize and 3 Runner-Up Prizes
We’ve all played the ole’ candy-inside-a-jar guessing game at one time or another. However, the latest opportunity to do so may very well be the most rewarding. Don’t look now, but Food Network Magazine has just unleashed a new contest that requires participants to count the number of candy Valentine’s Day hearts. In order to make a guess, participants must first go to the entry page. Once the participants complete the form, they can finish by entering their guess and clicking the Submit button. Please note that the January-February issue of Food Network Magazine also features the jar full o’ hearts.
Key Details of the Food Network Who’s Counting Contest
- The contest runs for about a month from January 4th, 2019 to February 1st, 2019
- Whoever wins the Grand Prize will receive a check for $500 (a nice little cash boost!)
- In addition to the Grand Prize, the contest will award 3 Runner Up Prizes of $50
- In the event of a tie the contest will hold a random drawing from the tops guesses
In addition to entering the contest, participants can also sign up for a free issue of Food Network Magazine directly form the entry page (same as with the Cayman Good Housekeeping Sweeps). In order to do so, the participant must check the YES option when encountered with the free magazine offer. Further, participants can also sign up to receive food ideas, TV highlights, and sweepstakes from Food Network (this is probably a good idea).
By the way, it should be pointed out that the sweepstakes DOES NOT allow multiple entries (just one per person so make it count!). Meanwhile, whoever wins a prize will receive notice within 1 month from the close of the sweepstakes. Those who want to find out who was savvy enough to make a winning guess can do so by requesting the Winners List from the Sponsor.
Sponsor of the Food Network Who’s Counting Contest
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 300 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019
Make Your Guess!
Another Magazine Sweepstakes to Check Out
- Enter BHG Grocery 19