Ford Toughest Ticket
- The entry process can be completed online
- Promotion can be shared on social media
Let’s face it, trucks and football go together like peanut butter and jelly (or peanut butter and bananas for those who like to take after Elvis). Perhaps that is why the NFL and Ford have come together on a VERY lucrative new sweepstakes that is set to award one lucky individual with a Grand Prize package valued at over $50,000. Those who like the sound of such a prize may want to give some careful consideration to signing up for the Ford Toughest Ticket Sweepstakes. The entry process can be completed by filling out an online form with name, address, email address, and telephone number. Those who like to stay up to date on any and everything NFL and Ford can elect to opt in to receive communications from both via email. Participants will also need to go ahead and confirm they are 21 years of age or older and agree to the Official Rules prior to submitting the registration form.
A Deeper Dive Into the Ford Toughest Ticket Sweepstakes
- Besides being 21 entrants must also have a driver’s license and be legal U.S residents
- There is a limit of just 1 entry per person or email address throughout the sweepstakes
- Begins September 6th, 2017 and goes into next year before ending January 21st, 2018
- The Grand Prize package is set to award a 2018 F-150 along with Super Bowl LII tickets
- The maximum Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize package comes to $54,350
Those who wish to review the full set of rules surrounding the Ford Toughest Ticket Sweepstakes can go to the registration page and click the Official Rules link. Participants who want to share the promotion using Twitter or Facebook can click the links posted at the top of the registration page. It should be noted that the Grand Prize drawing to determine the winner will be conducted by the Administrator on January 22nd, 2018.
Ford Toughest Ticket Sweepstakes Administrator
- Exposure Marketing & Promotion, Inc. – 1000 North Opdyke Rd., Auburn Hills, MI 48326