FX Networks Activate
- Activate FX Now by using activation code shown on television screen
- Internet browser must be configured to accept all cookies
Users looking to activate their FX Now app will need to fire up their computers, pull up the internet, and go directly to the FX Networks Activate page. Once on the activation page users will see a field where an activation code will need to be entered. Users that are not quite sure where the activation code can be found simply need to look up at their television screens to locate it. After the activation code is entered, users will need to hit the Submit button to move forward with the FX Now app activation process. Users that are having trouble continuing will want to check and make sure that all cookies are enabled on their internet browsers (and reconfigure if necessary) as cookies must be accepted to continue with the activation.
- A universal FX credential allows users to sign into participating FX Services with one email and password
- All registration information submitted by users to create an account must be accurate and kept up to date
- Users that no longer wish to use the services may terminate their account at any time and for any reason
- FX reserves the right to charge users a fee for any portion of the FX Services
Customers that would like to contact FX Networks headquarters by mail can write to 10201 West Pico Boulevard Building 103 4th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90035. Users that prefer to use the telephone to communicate can go ahead and dial 310-369-1000.