Gatorade Locker Room
- Purchase receipt can be uploaded to make a play
- Two different gift card types are available to be won
- Copy of the Winners List is available upon request
Perhaps one of the most convenient prizes one can possibly win is a gift card. Don’t look now, but the new Gear Up Like a Gatorade Pro Instant Win Game is set to award not one but TWO different types of these handy little items. Those who like the idea of winning a Gatorade or Fanatics gift card can begin by going to the Gatorade Locker Room registration page and entering a date of birth to proceed towards the online entry form. Once the registration process has been completed the game can be played by uploading a receipt that shows the purchase of a Gatorade product. It is important to point out that the receipt must be dated during the Purchase Period of June 14th, 2018 to September 10th, 2018. Those who wish to go over the full copy of the rules associated with the promotion can do so by clicking the Official Rules link found at the bottom of the Gatorade Locker Room registration page.
What an opportunity! What else do I need to be aware of?
- Runs over three months beginning on June 14th, 2018 and ending on September 24th
- There is a limit of three game plays per participant per day throughout the promotion
- A total of 2,500 Fanatics gift cards valued at $50 are available to be awarded (score!)
- A total of 4,000 Gatorade gift cards valued at $20 are available (good luck winning one!)
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes being awarded comes to $205,000.00
In addition to the chance of winning one of the available gift cards, participants will also receive a FREE 90 day Pandora Premium subscription upon upload of the purchase receipt (as if things couldn’t get any sweeter!). Those who want to get the news out about the promotion using social media can do so by clicking the Facebook or Twitter icons posted at the bottom of the Gatorade Locker Room registration page. Many common questions about the promotion can be answered by taking a looking at the information found under the Customer Support section. Those who want to find out who won the prizes can do so by sending a written request for the Winners List to P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
- Gatorade Company – 555 W. Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60661