Get Dual Benefits
- Online form can be used to check qualification
- Over the phone qualification is also available
- United Health Group address is available
Understanding what benefits are available through programs like Medicare or Medicaid isn’t always the easiest thing to accomplish. As such, one likely wouldn’t be too surprised to learn that there may be additional benefits out there that are ripe and ready for the picking. One potential source for additional benefits is the Community Plan from United Health Care, which may be available to those who have Medicare (Parts A and B) and also qualify for Medicaid. Those who are ready to find out whether or not they qualify for a nice little “benefit boost” can begin by going to the Get Dual Benefits page and filling out an online form with a name, phone number, address, and email address. Once the qualification form has been successfully submitted a local agent will be in touch by phone to discuss qualification status (might be a good idea to make sure that phone remains powered on!).
Food for Thought on United Health Group
- Provides benefits in the United States and over 130 other countries (nice footprint!)
- Is a proud member of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the NYSE
- The company puts back over $3 BILLION each year towards technology investments
- Maintains a massive workforce that is made up of around 30,000 nurses and docs
- Processes about 1 TRILLION digital transactions each year (simply jaw-dropping)
Some of the benefits of the Community Plan from United Health Care may include prescription coverage, doctors and hospitals, and even credits that can be used to purchase necessary items. More information about the plan can be learned by reviewing the bottom section of the Get Dual Benefits page (however, the best way to get full details might be by asking the agent once they reply to the submitted qualification form). Those who would rather check qualification status over the phone can do so by calling 877-750-6971 between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM all 7 days of the week.
United Health Group Address
- 9900 Bren Road East, Minnetonka, MN 55343