How do I get my game code?
- Simply fill out a brief form (must provide an email address)
- Once you submit the form you’ll receive your code via email
- Questions? Check out the expansive list of FAQs
- Still questions?? Go ahead and complete that contact form
Okay, so you’ve made a digital game purchase for Xbox. However, before you start playing, there’s one thing you need to consider doing. GETTING YOUR GAME CODE! In order to do this, go to www.getmygamecode.com and enter your email address. Next, enter the activation code before clicking the Show & Email Code button.
About Your Activation Code
- It can be located on the back of your card or on a receipt
- The activation code is 10 digits in length (no more, no less)
- If you have your card handy, look for it on the back
- Got a receipt? Look for the section marked Activation Code
By the way, if you’re having trouble finding your code you may want to check out the sample images located at www.getmygamecode.com. You can pull these up by clicking the ? icon located next to the activation code entry field.
Anything else I need to know before I get my game code?
- You should receive your game code in your inbox within 4 hours
- Don’t see it? Check that spam filter! (it could be hiding from you)
- Only one redemption per code (sorry no double dipping)
- If you don’t need and/or want your code go ahead and make it a gift!
Finally, here’s a few MUST HAVE games you should consider on Xbox: Guacamelee, The Outer Worlds, anything HALO, anything and everything Call of Duty (start with these and go from there).
Problems getting your game code? Call Xbox customer support at 800-469-9269.
More Cool Stuff For Your Viewing Pleasure
- Get a FREE iPhone 11