- The survey is available in both English and Spanish
- Information from a purchase receipt will be needed
- Macaroni Grill contact information is available
When it comes to rounding up some valuable customer feedback, one of the best ways a company can go about it is through the use of an online survey (sure beats a lasso and a pair of cowboy boots!). An example of such a guest feedback process can be found in Romano’s Macaroni Grill’s online survey located at the Go-RMG page. The survey can be initiated by first choosing the type of language to provide feedback in (English and Spanish are the available options). Once the desired language has been confirmed it will be necessary to enter a date of visit, survey code, check number, amount of the bill, and named of the server prior to hitting to Next button to move on towards the part where opinions begin to fly (also known as the FUN part!). Those who prefer to revisit a previous answered question can click at Back button at the bottom left hand side of the Go-RMG survey to return to the previous answer.
A Fleeting (Albeit Mouth-Watering) Glance at the Macaroni Grill Menu
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Mushroom caps loaded up with sausage, goat cheese, and spinach
- Spicy Ricotta Meatballs – Savory balls of meat made from veal, pork, and beef (YUMM!)
- Steak + Potatoes – A 10 oz. grilled sirloin served with a side of roasted parmesan taters
- Farmhouse Pizza – Piled high with prosciutto, bacon, pepperoni, spinach, and CHEEEESE
- Lobster Ravioli – Ravioli pasta filled with delicious morsels of lobster (a favorite of many!)
A pretty good idea on how many more questions are left to be answered can be had by taking a quick glance at the progress bar found at the bottom fo the Go-RMG page. Upon completion of the survey participants will receive the opportunity to enter for a chance to win a $100 Macaroni Grill gift certificate (might as well save the best for last!). It should be noted that in order to be eligible the survey must be answered within 4 days of making the purchase. Questions for Macaroni Grill can be addressed by calling between the hours of 9 AM and 1 AM EST 7 days a week.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill Phone Numbers
- 888-472-2195 (Guest Relations)
- 855-864-1702 (Corporate Office)