Good Morning America Block Party
- Photo of a block party must be uploaded to enter
- Online copy of the Official Rules can be reviewed
- Only Grand Prize is available in the sweepstakes
The summer is now upon us (well, not officially but for all intents and purposes!) and for many that can only mean one thing: BLOCK PARTY TIME! Those who find themselves nodding in agreement may be interested to learn that Good Morning America and King’s Hawaiian are teaming up to bring one lucky sweepstakes winner the opportunity to throw the block party of a lifetime. The 2018 Summer Concert Series Block Party Sweepstakes is now open and set to award a Grand Prize of $25,000 that can be used to throw the ULTIMATE block party (it seems a slow clap is in order). Entry to the contest can be initiated by going to the Good Morning America Block Party registration page and clicking the Submit button to complete an online form with a name, city, state, email address, and phone number. Prior to completing the entry it will be necessary to upload a photo of the participant and friends enjoying a summer block party atmosphere (for many, the event of taking the photo will likely be half the fun!).
A Look Inside the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes
- Runs for about 3.5 months beginning on May 7th, 2018 and ending on August 20th
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 21 years of age at entry
- The winner will be selected in a drawing to be held on or around August 23rd, 2018
- There is a limit of 1 entry per person per day (or 24 hour period to be more precise)
- The $25,000 Grand Prize will be awarded as a check or cash equivalent gift card
The full set of Official Rules can be reviewed by clicking the link posted at Good Morning America Block Party registration page. It should be pointed out that the entry form question on whether or not the participant is planning on throwing a block party over Labor Day weekend is optional. Those who want to find out who won the prize can do so by coming back to the registration page after August 23rd, 2018 (whoever it is one thing seems for sure: it’s going to be an EPIC party).
- American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
- 77 West 66th ST, New York, NY 10023