Groupon My Account
- New users can sign up for a Groupon account by completing an easy to use form
- Existing users can access to their accounts by entering their login information
Some Fun Facts About Groupon
- Groupon’s mission is to connect local commerce, increasing consumer buying power while driving more business to local merchants through price and discovery
- Groupon is a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq stock exchange with the call symbol of GRPN
- Over 9,000 full time employees are currently employed by Groupon
- Groupon was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois
- The company didn’t always go by the name Groupon as it was previously known as ThePoint.com, Inc.
Users that are interested in getting in touch with Groupon can do so by firing a letter over to 600 West Chicago Avenue Suite 400 Chicago, IL 60654. Individuals that own telephones can reach Groupon the easy way by dialing 312-334-1579.