Can YOU help raise the bar?
- You’ll need your receipt or an invite card to begin the survey
- Once you’re done with the survey you can enter a prize draw
- Can’t find your survey code? There’s sample images that can help
- Questions? Send a letter to the promoter of the prize draw
- Here’s the rules: www.helpraisethebar.co.uk/rules
Do you have what it takes to help Marston’s Inns and Taverns help raise the bar? It’s time to find out! If you’ve been in one of the companies establishments lately, you may have been invited to take part in a short online survey. So let’s take a look, shall we?
In order to begin, first confirm whether you have a receipt or invite card
Next, enter the required information before proceeding to the survey
Receipt customers must enter information regarding their purchase
Meanwhile, invite card customers only need to enter when they visited
A Look at Marston’s Help Raise the Bar Prize Draw
- Finish providing feedback and you’ll get a chance to enter a monthly draw!
- Each draw will reward one lucky customer with £250 in vouchers
- If you win you’ll need to respond within 14 days or you may lose the prize
- Once you’ve responded you should receive your prize within 28 days
- You must take the survey within 7 days of your visit to enter!
- Provide your receipt info to start at: www.helpraisethebar.co.uk
- Similar prize values to the Tell M and S Survey
By the way, if you’re having a tough go-round with the information needed to start the survey, try checking out the receipt and invite card samples. Both images contain clear directions on where to locate the required information.
Marston’s Fun Facts
The company has been doing it’s thing for nearly 200 years
In 1947 the company decided to jump on the London Stock Exchange (all aboard!)
Runs a variety of small pubs and restaurants (they’re all over the place)
Has grown by acquiring many different establishments throughout the years
Questions about the Help Raise the Bar Survey?
Send a letter to the promoter at:
Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT
Another chance to provide feedback
- Take the Did We Sparkle HS Survey