HGTV Paint It Right
- An email address can be entered to begin registration
- Grand Prize and Second Chance Prizes are available
- Questions for HGTV can be submitted via contact form
Well the wait is FINALLY over as the much-anticipated Paint It Right Sweepstakes from HGTV is now up and running. Those who are eager to enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize of $40,000 (not to mention an over the phone consultation with Jonathan Scott himself!) can begin by going to the HGTV Paint It Right registration page and entering an email address before clicking the Begin Entry button to continue with the online registration process. Once registration to the Grand Prize drawing has been completed the provided links and instructions can be followed to sign up for a shot at winning a Second Chance Prize. It is important to point out that in order to register for the Second Chance drawing a local Benjamin Moore retail store must be selected. The Full Episodes link posted at the top right hand side of the HGTV Paint It Right registration page can be clicked by those who want take some time to unwind with some HGTV content after all the hard work put into the online entry process (please note the sarcasm).
More Information on the Paint It Right Sweepstakes
- Runs for just over a month beginning on May 14th, 2018 and ending on June 22nd
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 21 years of age at entry
- Second Chance Prizes consist of a voucher for two gallons of Benjamin Moore paint
- The consultation aspect of the Grand Prize must be redeemed within four months
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes to be awarded comes to $447,900
Anyone who decides to enter may want to go ahead and circle the date of July 6th, 2018 on the calendar as BOTH the Grand Prize and Second Chance Prize drawings will be held on or around this day. It’s worth noting that while there is a limit of one entry per day for the Grand Prize drawing, there is a limit of just one entry overall for the Second Chance Prize drawing. Those with questions for HGTV can try clicking the Contact Us link posted at the bottom right hand side of the HGTV Paint It Right registration page to fill out the available online contact form. Corporate-related inquiries for the HGTV can be directed to the channel’s parent company Scripps Networks Interactive.
Scripps Networks Interactive Contact Information
- 9721 Sherrill BLVD, Knoxville, TN 37932