Entering the iConnect Data Portal
- Login credential recovery help is provided
- ICD Mobile login process is available
- Login audio instructions are available
When it comes to gaining access to an online portal it’s nice to have PLENTY of online assistance in the event things so awry. With that having been said, iConnect Data portal users likely find the overall user experience awfully nice indeed. For instance, those who have been locked out of the portal due to a lost or forgotten User ID or password can click the Forgot Password? or Forgot User ID? link to begin the convenient online login credential recovery process. Those who need to recovery a User ID will need to enter an email address, first name, and last name in order to begin while those who need to recover a password must only enter a User ID. Once the required credentials have been successfully recovered they can be entered into the iConnect Data to gain access. It should be pointed out that the ICD Mobile link posted beneath the login fields can be clicked to use the available alternative login method.
Types of Cards Offered by Comdata
- Prepaid Corporate Spending Cards – Make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Corporate Disbursement Cards – A convenient way to disperse funds WITHOUT a check
- Incentive Cards – Employees need to be rewarded for a job well done now and then
- *Questions about the Comdata MasterCard can be addressed by calling 800-282-7496
Those who are having a hard time gaining access to the portal can try clicking the Need help logging in? link to pull up audio instructions that cover just about everything there is to know about gaining access to the iConnect Data portal. Over the phone card support is available by dialing 800-226-3870. Corporate-related questions for Comdata can be addressed by reaching out to the company’s headquarters in Brentwood, TN.
Comdata Headquarters Address
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027