- Employees of InterContinental Hotels Group can take advantage of employee rates by booking online
- IHG Rewards Club Member number will need to be validated to access benefits
- Global Support is available for employees that have questions or concerns regarding their benefits
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) knows how to treat its employees right as evidenced by the IHG Employees Room Program. This nice little perk allows IHG employees (and employees of its subsidiaries and affiliates) to score hotel rooms at a discounted price. Employees looking to take advantage of the program will have to book their room through means of the internet only and will not be able to call to make their reservation. Additionally employees will need to be prepared to prove their association with IHG as they will be required to show proper identification when checking into their discounted hotel room after booking through the program.
How To Get The Room Booked
- The first step in the booking process is to hop on the internet and go to the designated IHG Employees page
- Employees that have already validated their IHG Rewards Club Member number will simply need to click the Sign IN And Book button to proceed with the booking
- Employees with a Merlin ID will need to validate their IHG Rewards Club Member number by clicking the I Have A Merlin ID button
- Employees that do not have a Merlin ID will need to have their IHG Rewards Club Member number validated by their manager
- Once the IHG Rewards Club Member number is validated employees will have access to all benefits including the employee rate
IHG employees that have further questions about the Employee Room Program or other benefits can reach out to a Global Support representative by picking up the phone and calling 1-800-810-4499. Self service support cases can be opened online at http://support.ihg.com.