Incredible Tell CV
- Information found on receipt must be entered to begin
- Coupon is awarded in exchange for survey participation
Many customers are glad to tell a business how they feel about the service they received regardless of what’s in it for them. When a restaurant offers a special buffet or game card offer in exchange for feedback there is sure to be customers coming out in droves to express their thoughts. Incredible Pizza customers who love to opine can now make this dream scenario a reality by going to the Incredible Tell CV page and completing the online customer survey. To get started with the survey, customers must enter their order or receipt number along with the Incredible Pizza store number into the blank fields provided. Once the numbers have been entered customers will need to click the Next button to continue forward and complete the customer feedback survey.
What else do I need to know about this lucrative offer?
- Customers who take the survey will need to enter a valid email address to receive the special offer
- The email offer should be received within a few minutes of completing the customer feedback survey
- Offers are valid for 30 days after completion of the survey (an expiration date will be marked in email)
- Email coupon and the original receipt must be brought to Incredible Pizza to redeem the special offer
- The email address provided to receive the offer will not be shared with others for marketing purposes
Those who have not received their special offer coupon within a few minutes of survey completion may want to see if it is hiding in their email spam folder. Customers who are having a hard time finding the information required to begin the survey can refer to the sample image of a receipt posted at the Incredible Tell CV page (order or receipt number will be circled in blue and store number will be circled in red).