Info Serv DD
- You’ll need a username and password to gain access to the system
- Login help is available in case you get stuck
- Feel weighed down? Shed a few pounds and enter in LITE MODE!
- Browser information available at www.infoservdd.com
Any system as important as Info Serv DD deserves an easy-to-understand way for it’s users to gain access. Safe to say its developers DID NOT drop the ball. For example, you’ll be greeted with a clear login screen that only requires a username and password (assuming you’ve already set that up). Once you enter both, smack that LOGIN button to enter.
In Case You Have Trouble Logging Into www.infoservdd.com
Click the link below the login fields to restore your password (hopefully you can at least remember your username because you’re gonna need it!)
Still not working? Try clearing your browser! Take a peek at the bottom of the page for some instructions.
If you forgot your username you’ll have to holler at the ole’ boss (sorry, doesn’t appear to be a self-help option).
Now that we know HOW to use Info Serv DD, let’s answer the WHAT. Did you know it’s the first product released by Practical Health Systems? In fact, the system goes all the way back to the TURN OF THE CENTURY (2000, not 1900 in case you were wondering!). Additionally, the system includes another product called Pharmacy Connection with it’s subscription. Wondering how much it costs? That all depends on how many people are gonna use it (seems like a rational pricing strategy!).
Other Products from Practical Health Systems
- Enterprise Info Serv – For organizations than manage more than 1 program
- Pharmacy Connection – Saves having to type in all that medication administration info (spend the time doing a more pressing task!)
- Direct Care Pro – No internet? No problem! You won’t need it with this product
More Employee Help Content
Learn About the BSH bswift Portal