Claiming Your Intuit Data Litigation Settlement
- Class Members can enroll online or by mail
- Frequently Asked Questions are available
- The Administrator can help answer questions
The ongoing Intuit Data Litigation appears to be wrapping up as a settlement has been agreed upon by the two parties involved. While the settlement does not provide cash, it does allow class members to enroll for a free credit monitoring service. In order to be eligible for the free service, Class Members must have had fraudulent tax returns filed in their name between tax years 2014 and 2016. Those who believe they are eligible can enroll online at the settlement page. Once at the page the Class Member can click the Enroll in Free Credit Monitoring Benefit link to begin with the online enrollment.
Things to Remember About the Intuit Data Litigation
- Class Members must enroll for the service prior to the January 22nd, 2019 deadline
- The deadline for Class Members to request exclusion or object is January 7th, 2019
- The settlement’s Final Approval hearing is currently scheduled for February 7th, 2019
- The returns in question would have been filed in calendar years 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Class Members who do not enroll or request an exclusion will receive nothing
In addition to the easy online filing, the settlement also provides enrollment by mail. In order to enroll this way Class Members must complete a claim form and mail it directly to the Settlement Administrator. Furthermore, it should be emphasized that all mailed claim forms must be post-marked no later than the January 22nd, 2019 deadline.
When it comes to finding more information on the Intuit Data Litigation one can reference the Class Notice they received by mail. Additionally, the settlement also provides a copy of the notice online at the enrollment page. Meanwhile, Class Members who are left with unanswered questions can try reviewing the available FAQs or calling the Settlement Administrator for further assistance.
Intuit Data Litigation Settlement Administrator
- PO Box 91348, Seattle, WA 98111
Another Open Class Action