How to Join the “I Stopped Waiting” Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes has set up an online registration page for easy entry
- Participants can sign up for special offers when joining the sweepstakes
- The first 75,000 people who sign up will receive a nice little bonus
Just when we were beginning to think L’Oréal was done throwing exciting promotions, they go ahead and release the #StopWaiting Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes, which helps promote the company’s Elvive Rapid Reviver line of conditioners, is now accepting entries at the online registration page. In order to enter, participants must complete the entry form with a name, email address, address, and date of birth. Once all of the information has been entered into the form, the participant can click the Submit button to receive 1 entry to the sweeps.
Inside the Rules of the “I Stopped Waiting” Sweepstakes
- The promotion caps the amount of entries per person at just 1 overall (sad but true)
- The Grand Prize of the sweepstakes is a trip for 2 to Paris (the one located in France!)
- In addition to the Grand Prize, there are 100 First Prize L’Oréal Beauty Boxes available
- As far as value goes, the total ARV of all the prizes comes to a heft $27,900.00
By the way, those who would like to sign up to receive special offers can do so by checking the optional box attached to the entry form. Additionally, it should also be pointed out that the first 75,000 folks who enter the sweepstakes will receive a $2 off coupon for a Elvive Rapid Reviver conditioner. Participants can review the full set of rules by clicking the Official Rules link located below the entry form (technically you’re supposed to read them so go ahead and make good on it!).
A Few More Things to Consider
- The sweepstakes will hold the drawing to decide the winners around April 1st, 2019
- Participants have up until the end of the sweepstakes on March 31st, 2019 to enter
- When it comes to overall value, the sweepstakes towers over the Oprah Nola sweeps
- If you’ve never been to Paris this a must-enter sweepstakes for all intents and purposes
While on the topic of the trip to Paris, it should be mentioned that the Grand Prize comes with a whopping $2,400 in spending cash (you’re gonna need it in that city). In addition to the cash, the Grand Prize also includes airfare and lodging. Those who want to find out who won the prizes (or just make sure they were actually awarded) can send a written request to 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
Sponsor of the “I Stopped Waiting” Sweepstakes
- L’Oreal Paris
- 10 Hudson Yards
- New York, NY 10001
Let’s keep the good times rolling…..