Johnson NPAS Solutions Settlement
- Claims can be sent by mail or filed online
- Important settlement filing deadlines apply
- Frequently Asked Questions are available
One could understand why many people don’t appreciate getting called by an automatic dialing system. Perhaps, just as easily, one could understand why people don’t like getting called by someone who dialed the wrong number. However, one could only imagine how people feel when they are on the wrong end of a double whammy that includes these two unfortunate telephonic annoyances. The class action lawsuit titled Johnson v. NPAS Solutions LLC was filed over allegations that the Defendant (NPAS) combined the previously discussed circumstances to violate the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by calling consumers who were different from the person they were actually trying to reach while using an automatic dialing system. The Defendant, however, denies the allegations brought forth in the lawsuit. It appears to make no difference as to who is right and who is wrong at this point as the case has come to an agreed upon settlement valued at $1,432,000. Those who believe they qualify as an eligible Class Member can begin the online claim filing process by going to the Johnson NPAS Solutions Settlement page and clicking the File Claim tab.
A lot to take in so far. Any fast facts for me?
- The calls must have been received between March 28th, 2013 and December 4th, 2017
- March 19th, 2018 is the deadline by which claims forms must be filed (online or by mail)
- The deadline to make an objection or file an exclusion request is also March 19th, 2018
- The Final Fairness Hearing is currently scheduled to be held on May 7th, 2018 at 11 AM
- Those who take no action will get NOTHING from the fund (don’t get caught snoozing!)
Those with questions can likely find the answers they need by clicking the Frequently Asked Questions link posted at the top right hand side of the Johnson NPAS Solutions Settlement page (answers regarding the settlement not to general life questions!). It is important to make note that requests to be excluded and mailed claim forms must be sent directly to the Settlement Administrator and post-marked no later than the March 19th, 2018 deadline. The Settlement Administrator can also be contacted with questions regarding the settlement.
Settlement Administrator Contact Information
- PO Box 404042, Louisville, KY 40233-4042