Khan Academy: Join Your Class (Quick Code Entry)
- The online portal requires a Class Code
- New users can create an account online
- Existing users can login to an account
When it comes to learning there should be no barriers. It appears Khan Academy is doing it’s part to make sure this is the case judging by the easy online access to its classes. For instance, users who need to join a class can begin by simply entering the Class Code they received. Once the user enters the code they can go ahead and sign in to join the fun (does it get any easier??). By the way, it should be noted that users must have online access to join a class. Those who have yet to enroll can begin by clicking the Create a New Account tab after they enter the Class Code.
Getting to Know Khan Academy
- The organization has gone from just a one man show to over 150 people strong
- Khan Academy is a non-for-profit business (hard to put a price tag on learning!)
- The organization’s material is being translated into over 36 different languages
- Khan Academy is able to exist thanks to charitable donations and volunteer work
In addition to easy entry, the Khan Academy Join Your Class portal also offers access to a list of available courses. In order to review the classes, the user must click the Courses link at the top left hand side of the page. Further, users can also search for specific courses by using the convenient search tool.
It shouldn’t go without being mentioned that donations can be initiated directly from the Khan Academy Join Your Class portal. In order to make a donation, the user can click the Donate tab and select an amount to give ($10, $20, $30, $40, $50 or other). Once the donor selects an amount they can wrap things up by paying through PayPal or with a credit card. Additionally, Khan Academy accepts donations by mail at its PO Box in Mountain View, CA.
Khan Academy Donations Address
- PO Box 1630, Mountain View, CA 94042
Hungry for more learning?
- Get a FREE Class Bonus After Real Estate Training