Let’s Eat Breakfast
- A store must be selected to initiate the game
- Over $100,000 worth of prizes are available
- Online copy of the Official Rules is provided
When it comes to Instant Win Games it’s hard to argue that anyone does it better than The Kroger Co. Family of Stores. Those who agree with this assessment will likely find it reinforced even further after checking out the recently released Down Goes the Donut Instant Win Game. The game is currently live and set to award more than a whopping $100,000 worth of prizes to over 24,000 lucky participants. In order to initiate the registration process it will be necessary to visit the Let’s Eat Breakfast page and select a store from the available drop down list (the 16 stores are listed in alphabetical order with the exception of Kroger who sits at the top regardless of the spelling). Once a store has been selected participants will be directed away from the Let’s Eat Breakfast page to the store specific registration page where the Create Account button can be clicked to sign up and proceed with playing the game. It’s worth pointing out that prior to wrapping up the account creation process the opportunity to sign up to receive special offers is available by checking a box located below the registration form.
Into the Finer Details of the Down Goes the Donut Instant Win Game
- Lasts for about 40 days beginning April 22nd, 2018 and ending on June 2nd
- Residents of New York, Florida, and Rhode Island are excluded from playing
- Only 1 prize can be won per person from each of the 8 separate categories
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all the available prizes is $101,046.50
- The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of valid game plays
A full copy of the rules associated with the promotion can be reviewed by clicking the Official Rules link. Those who have already completed the registration process can make another play by clicking the Sign In button and entering an email address and account password. Account information can be saved for an expedited sign in process by checking the Remember Me box posted beneath the login fields (never a bad idea to save one’s future self some hassle by taking a few seconds to check the box). The store logos posted at the bottom of the Let’s Eat Breakfast page can also be used to sign up or login to the game (as opposed to the previously mention drop down list).
Down Goes the Donut Instant Win Game Sponsor
- The Kroger Co. – 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202