Lidoderm Antitrust Litigation
- Claims can be sent by mail or filed online
- Infrequently Asked Questions are available
- Administrator contact information is provided
As far as class action lawsuits go, the antitrust litigation variety often produce some of the largest settlement funds. An example of such a hefty settlement fund is on display in the recently settled Lidoderm Antitrust Litigation. The $104.75 MILLION fund will go to pay claims originating from allegations that the Defendants entered into an anti-competitive agreement in order to push back the eventual release of generic versions of Lidoderm. However, it should be pointed out that the Defendants disagree with the allegations made in the suit and deny their conduct violated any applicable law or regulation. As far as the actual court goes, no final decision has been made as to the merits of either party’s arguments due to the previously mentioned settlement. By settling the matter here and now both parties get to sidestep the costs and uncertainties of proceeding all the way to a trial. Those who believe they are eligible for a part of the fund can begin by going to the settlement site and clicking the File Claim tab located at the upper right hand corner.
More on the Lidoderm Antitrust Litigation
- The deadline by which claims must be filed is October 1st, 2018 (IMPORTANT!)
- August 21st, 2018 is the set deadline by which objections must be submitted
- Only members of the End-Payor Class are eligible to get a settlement payment
- Purchases must have been made between certain dates and in certain states
- An approval hearing for the settlements is scheduled for September 12th, 2018
The full list of eligible states along with the dates between which purchases must have been made can be found in the Lidoderm Antitrust Litigation class notice. The class notice also provides a full list of Frequently Asked Questions for easy reference (great for those who like to avoid a phone call!). Those who plan on submitting a claim form through the mail should keep in mind that the correspondence should be postmarked no later than the October 1st, 2018 filing deadline. Unanswered questions about the settlement can be addressed by reaching out to the Notice Administrator.
Notice Administrator Contact Information
- PO Box 43491, Providence, RI 02940-3491