Life at Work Albertsons
- New users can complete online registration
- Login credential recovery help is provided
- Benefits Service Center number is available
Online portals have become a vital component in the world of employee benefits. However, they certainly don’t offer a whole lot until being successfully registered for. Those who need to gain access to the Life at Work Albertsons Benefits Web can begin by clicking the Register as First Time User link before entering a Social Security Number, date of birth, and zip code. Once all of the required information has been entered the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the online registration process. Those who suddenly realize they have already registered for access can click the Cancel button to return to the Life at Work Albertsons Benefits Web homepage where a username and password can be entered before clicking the Login button to enter. In the event a username or password has been misplaced (or flat-out forgotten) the links posted below the login fields can be clicked to begin the account recovery process (nothing a little elbow grease can’t fix!).
A Moment to Celebrate Albertsons
- The first store was opened by Joe Albertson (a former Safeway guy) in Boise, ID in 1939
- One of the largest food retailers in the country with stores found throughout 35 states
- Brands under the Albertsons banner of company include Acme, Randalls, and Pavilion
- In 2015 the company’s foundation gave over $270 million in food and support (WOW!)
Users who need to recover a username or password can begin by clicking either the Forgot My Username or Forgot My Password links and entering the last four digits of a Social Security Number, a date of birth, and a zip code. Those who wish to review a comprehensive list of minimum system requirements can do so by clicking the link posted at the bottom right hand side of the portal. Questions about the Life at Work Albertsons Benefits Web can be addressed by calling the Benefit Service Center at 877-799-7526. Customers with general questions for Albertsons can try getting in touch with the store’s customer support center.
Albertsons Customer Support Center Contact Information
- M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093,
- Phoenix, AZ 85038