LL Cookie Settlement: How do I file?
- Class Members can file online or through the mail
- The settlement requires a Unique ID to file online
- Class Members can contact the Administrator for help
An extra 50 bucks in the wallet can go a LONG way. Fortunately, those who have purchased Lenny & Larry’s baked goods products may soon find themselves with just that. A class action lawsuit called Cowen vs. Lenny & Larry’s Inc. has recently come to settlement terms in hopes to resolve allegations that the Defendant provided inaccurate information about the nutritional content of their products. However, it should be pointed out that the Defendant continues to deny the allegations and states it acted within applicable laws. Those who believe they are eligible for compensation can begin by going to the settlement’s filing page and clicking the Submit a Claim tab.
Taking Another “Bite” Out of the LL Cookie Settlement
- The settlement applies to Lenny & Larry’s “Complete Cookie” or any other baked good
- Class Members must have purchased the product anytime up to March 19th, 2019
- The deadline to submit a claim form is set for January, 29th, 2019 (get up and file!)
- January 29th, 2019 is also the deadline to file a request for exclusion (AKA opting out)
- The $50 claim value is comparable to that of the Protein Shake Settlement
Once the Class Member clicks the Submit a Claim link they can begin the first page of the online filing process. While filing online the unique 10 digit ID found at the top left hand corner of the email notice can be entered. However, Class Members who did not receive an email notice can just skip to the part where they confirm where the purchase was made.
Things to Consider Buying with Your Settlement Cash
- A Fidget Spinner – It’s never to late to join the latest craze (most cost less than 5 bucks)
- The Ultimate Feast at Red Lobster – Crab legs, shrimp, and lobster all for under 30 bones
- A Warm Stocking Cap – The winter is here so might as well hunker down and keep warm
Class Members who would rather file by mail can do so by filling out their claim form and sending it directly to the Settlement Administrator. In addition to taking claim forms, the Settlement Administrator can also help answer questions about the settlement. However, those who prefer to help themselves can do so by reviewing the FAQs found at the filing page and in the notice.
LL Cookie Settlement Administrator
- PO Box 6727, Portland, OR 97228-6727
Another Recent Class Action