Manage Your Account with Lowe’s eService
- Quick and easy login to your credit card account
- Works for both Lowe’s Advantage and Lowe’s Visa Rewards
- Stuck between a rock and a hard place? Get online account recovery help
- Manage your account in both English and Spanish
- Customer support is ready top help if you have questions!
- First time users can register at www.lowes.com/eservice
Managing your credit card doesn’t have to be fun. BUT, it can certainly be SIMPLE. While some accounts can be overly complicated, Lowe’s eService is NOT one of them (if you hold a Lowe’s Advantage or Visa Rewards card you already know this). So with that said, let’s find out what all the hype is about!
Key Features of Lowe’s eService
- Away from your computer? Don’t worry! You can manage your account from ANY device (that has an internet connect)
- Are you a worry wart? Lowe’s eService provides SECURE online bill payment
- You can stay up to date with your account by signing up for FREE text message or email notifications (always a good idea to stay in the loop!)
- Sure beats sitting on hold or wading your way through one of those automated phone systems
Another cool feature of Lowe’s eService is the easy-peasy account recovery option. For instance, you can find your User ID AND recover your password. If it’s the User ID you’re after, just enter your card number and zip code to get started. Meanwhile, you can enter your User ID and zip code to begin the password reset process. Either way, you’ll find both processes to be a walk in the park.
Questions about Lowe’s eService? Use the online chat tool at www.lowes.com/eservice.
Give Lowe’s a ring at the below number!
Lowe’s eService Phone Number
More From Synchrony
Check out the Credit SYF Service Portal