How to Play the Made for Super Bowl Promotion
- Customers can enter their product codes to earn rewards
- The promotion includes a Grand Prize random drawing
- Participants can check out the Official Rules before playing
Some promotions were just made for the Super Bowl. For instance, the recently released Pepsi Toss the Coin Sweepstakes would fit that description. However, the latest of which may be the most engaging of them all. The “Made for Super Bowl” promotion is about to take the country by storm by allowing shoppers to collect product codes which can be used to earn some pretty sweet rewards (could anyone use a new Bose speaker??). Once the code from a participating product is in hand (keep reading for some examples), the customer can take it to the online registration page where it can be used to enter the promotion.
Must Know Details of the Made for Super Bowl Promotion
- Participants must create an account in order to store their codes and earn rewards
- Each product code will earn the participant either 17 or 25 yards (score that TD!)
- Every 100 yards a participant earns is good for entry to a new reward tier
- There is a total of 6 different reward tiers (they get better as they increase)
- Participants can use the yards for lesser prizes or save them for sweeter ones
While on the topic of rewards, it would be helpful to know a little bit about the Approximate Retail Value of each. Reward values start off at $5 for Tier 1 and continue to grow until they max out at $99 for Tier 6. Meanwhile, Tiers 2 through 5 are valued at $10, $15, $30, and $50 respectively.
Examples of Participating Products
- Cool Ranch Doritos – Simply put one of the most iconic chips on the shelves today
- Lay’s BBQ – Adored by many but we prefer a chip with a little more crunch to it
- Cheetos Flamin’ Hot – Chester may have out done himself with this spicy snack
- Fritos – The original corn chip often goes overlooked among all the modern snacks
- Pepsi – Promotion codes can be found on many of the Pepsi branded soft drinks
Participants can review the full list of participating products at the very end of the Official Rules. By the way, the promotion includes an online copy of the rules at the bottom of the entry page.
In addition to earning rewards, participants will also receive an entry to a random drawing that is set to award 2 lucky winners with a trip to the 2020 Super Bowl! However, it should be noted that participants are limited to 40 entries to the drawing. Each of the trips include airfare, lodging, and tickets to the game and have an Approximate Retail Value of $9,200 (not too shabby!). Finally, the two random prize winners will be drawn sometime around February 13th, 2019.
Made for Super Bowl Promotion Sponsor
- Frito-Lay, Inc.
- 7701 Legacy Dr.
- Plano, TX 75024
Another Way to Win Super Bowl Tickets
- Enter the Big Lots PG Sweeps