How to Remove Yourself from the HomeVestors Consumer Mailing List at www.mail-remove.com/hv
- Visit the online request form and have the following information ready:
- Street number (or PO Box), city, state, and zip code
- Once you’ve entered all of the information click the Submit button to send your request
- Please note you’ll need to provide the address where you received the unwanted mail (should be fairly obvious but may be worth pointing out)
- Helpful TIP: Do a quick double-take to make sure you entered the address correctly (unless you want more unwanted mail showing up !)
- Click the button at the top of www.mail-remove.com/hv to begin
Now that you’ve become an informed consumer on this topic, let’s increase your consumer knowledge by looking at some HomeVestors of America, Inc. reviews from the BBB.
HomeVestors Reviews from Consumers Posting at the BBB
Mendi S. had this to say: I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in selling their home.
Kurt O. also made a gushing review of HomeVestors: I was very pleased with the professional and timely manner in which this transaction was processed.
Meanwhile, John R. was less enthused: I was not pleased with my interaction with Homevestors of Charlotte.
It looks like Sherry N. was also less than satisfied: I want to warn everyone to stay away from this company, especially the elderly.
Take the Fight Even Further with this Stop Junk Mail App!
Paper Karma allows consumers to opt-out from thousands of verified mailers. Here’s some basic information from Google Play:
- There’s currently over 5,000 reviews of the app
- The overall rating comes to about 3.6 out of 5 stars
- Receives an app rating of E for everyone
- Please note that this app offers in-app purchases
Finally, if you need to reach HomeVestors, try calling or writing to the below contact information:
6500 Greenville Avenue #400
Dallas, TX 75206
ATTN Chicken Consumers: Let Zaxby’s know how it went by taking the Zaxby’s Listens Survey!