- The survey is available in both English and French
- Code found on restaurant receipt is needed to begin
- Montana’s customer service information is available
After wolfing down a hot rack of ribs the first instinct for most is likely to take a self-satisfied nap on the couch. The second instinct, however, is usually to tell anyone and everyone who is willing to listen about how good the chow-session was. Those who ordered that rack of ribs from Montana’s may want to start by providing feedback directly to the restaurant that provided the wonderful feast. Thankfully this can be accomplished in just a few minutes online with the Montana’s Survey. The process can be initiated by first choosing a language to take the survey in (English and French are available). Once the desired language has been selected the 14 digit access code found at the bottom of the receipt from a recent visit must be entered before clicking the Start button to proceed with the Montana’s Survey.
All this reading is making me hungry. What’s on the Montana’s menu?
- Smokehouse Pork Back Ribs – Sweet and savory and available in 1 of 5 signature sauces
- BBQ Sampler – Ribs, sausage, beef, and even a pulled pork slider just for good measure
- 7 Ounce Hand Carved Steak – A small filet grilled to ordered and served with two sides
- Chicken Tacos – Soft tacos loaded with grilled chicken and finished with KAPOW! sauce
- Fire Grilled Pineapple Salsa Salmon – Seasoned just right and topped with pineapple
Customers who are stumped with the access code part of the survey process may want to take a moment to review the sample image of a restaurant receipt posted at the left hand side of the Montana’s survey (the code is circled in red – can’t miss it!). Those with questions can try filling out the survey’s contact form with a name, phone number, email address, and message (an easy alternative to sitting on the phone and waiting for help).
Montana’s is owned by CARA Operations LTD., one of the largest full service restaurant companies in Canada. Other brands owned by CARA include East Side Mario’s, Casey’s, Harvey’s, and Swiss Chalet. Those with corporate-related questions regarding Montana’s can try reaching out to the CARA offices in Vaughan, Ontario.
CARA Operations, LTD Corporate Office Address
- 199 Four Valley Dr. Vaughan, ON L4K 0B8