More Frosting More Better
- Online entry form can be used to sign up
- Pop-Tarts playlist on Spotify is available
- Official Rules are available for review
The news that Pop-Tarts are being made with more delicious frosting is exciting enough on its own to create quite the stir throughout the breakfast universe. However, when a chance to win 1 year of Spotify Premium Service is added to the mix, the modestly constrained “stir” can quickly escalate into pure and unbridled HYSTERIA. The new sweepstakes from Kellogg’s will be awarding 100 lucky Grand Prize winners with a year’s worth of the service awarded in the form of a digital gift card. Those who like the idea of rolling around to their favorite tunes all day everyday may want to consider signing up for the sweepstakes by going to the More Frosting More Better page and entering a name and email address before clicking the Enter Competition button. The thrilling moment of signing up for the promotion can be commemorated with the sound of sweet music by clicking the Listen Now button to be directed to Spotify to listen to an exclusive Pop-Tarts playlist. Those who want to check out the full playlist before committing their ears to a listen can do so by clicking the Show More link posted at the More Frosting More Better page.
Tell me more about how I can have my Pop-Tart and eat it too please!
- Begins February 6th, 2018 and runs nearly 2 months before closing March 31st
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at minimum 13 years old
- The Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize is $120.00 (not too shabby!!)
- There is a limit of just 1 entry into the sweepstakes per day (hold those horses!)
- A drawing to select the prize winners will be held on or around April 6th, 2018
It should be noted that a Spotify account is needed into order to listen to the Pop-Tarts playlist (existing users must login and new users can sign up). The Try Now button posted at the More Frosting More Better page can be clicked to be directed to Amazon where the new Pop-Tarts can be ordered online (might as well stock up as they’re sure top be a hot commodity!). Those who wish to review the full set of rules associated with the sweepstakes can do so by clicking the Official Rules link at the bottom of the page.
- Kellogg Company
- One Kellogg Square, Battle Creek, MI 49016