My Benefit Dollars
- New users can register for online access to benefits
- Existing users can login with a username and password
- Username and password recovery help is available
Sometimes online access to an account is strictly invite only – even in the ever-changing world of employee benefits. For example, in order to sign up for access to the My Benefit Dollars portal, new users will need to enter a registration code that has been specifically assigned (those who are eligible should have received notice in the mail). Once the code has been located it can be entered into the provided field before clicking the Submit Registration button to proceed with the account creation process. Employees who suddenly remember previously signing up for access can click the Cancel button to return to the My Benefit Dollars login page where a username and account password can be entered to proceed into the portal. Those who plan on visiting often may want to consider checking the Remember Me box to reduce the time and effort it takes to gain account access in the future (every second not spent attempting to login is a second that could be spent doing ANYTHING else).
A Look at Baker Tilly Vantagen
- A human resources provider that has been open for business for over 20 years
- Services provided include benefit administration, consulting, and executive search
- Health savings and flexible spending account services are offered (sigh of relief)
- Participant services include retiree and COBRA (not the snake) administration
Employees who can’t recall the username used to sign into to the My Benefit Dollars portal can begin by clicking the Username link posted under the login fields and entering the email address associated with the account. Likewise, those who can’t remember an account password can click the Password link and enter a username to begin the account recovery process. Those with questions for Baker Tilly Vantagen can try reaching out to the company’s offices in Clarks Summit, PA (a pleasant little borough in Lackawanna county outside of the Scranton).
Baker Tilly Vantagen Contact Information
- 1200 Abington Executive Park, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
- Phone – 570-586-0480
- Fax – 866-405-0402