My Card Info Cards Bausch Lomb
- You can enter using information from your card
- Access is available in both English and Spanish
- Need help? Customer service information is provided
So you got your hands on a Bausch Lomb Horizon Visa Card. First, CONGRATS! Second, let’s find out how to manage that account! In order to gain access, you’ll need your card handy (that or a great memory!). Once you have your card, go to the login screen and enter the card number and the CSC to enter.
More information for using www.mycardinfo.cards/bauschlomb
Confused about the CSC? Go ahead and click information icon for further details (HINT: it’s the 3 digit number on the back of the card!).
Need to switch languages? Click the link above the login fields to switch between English and Spanish.
By the way, you may want to turn off your pop-up blockers while you visit www.mycardinfo.cards/bauschlomb. Why you ask?? If you don’t, you may not be able to access all the information you need (and/or want!).
Bausch and Lomb: A Journey Back In Time!
- The company dates back to 1853 when John Bausch opened an optical shop
- Made a major break through with its rubber frames for eyeglasses
- Fan of soft contact lenses? Thank Bausch and Lomb for that (1971 roll-out)
- Currently the company makes a WIDE variety of vision care products
Finally, you can get help if your struggling to gain access to your Horizon Visa card. In order to reach customer service dial 800-640-4953. Meanwhile, you can reach the customer service department by mail at the address below.
Horizon Visa Card Customer Service Address
- PO Box 124, Dell Rapids, SD 57022
Because we know you want more!