My Champs Visit
- Is available in both English and Spanish
- Store number is needed to begin survey
- Champs customer service number is available
For most consumers a $10 savings on a sports apparel purchase is nothing to turn one’s nose up at. Those who agree with this fairly apparent assertion may be interested to know that Champs Sports is now making such a discount available in exchange for just a few minutes of time spent at the store’s online customer survey. The survey can be initiated by going to the My Champs Visit page and first selecting a language to provide feedback in (English and Spanish are available to choose from). Once the language has been selected, the store number located at the top left hand corner of a Champs purchase receipt must be entered prior to hitting the Next button to continue with the survey. Upon completion of the feedback a validation code will be provided that can be written down on the receipt and brought in to a Champs location to receive $10 off a purchase totaling $50 or more (which could be up to 20% in savings!).
Any ideas on what I should buy at my Champs visit??
- Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2 – Simply put, the lightest and most flexible Air Max EVER
- New Balance 520 – Includes a mesh upper portion that allows it to “breathe” so to speak
- Adidas Originals Superstar – Because the classic three stripe style never gets out dated
- Reebok Workout Plus – The abrasion-resistant rubber sole makes it perfect for daily use
- Puma Suede Classic – A shoe that is surely one of the all time greats of athletic footwear
Those who want to take another look at a previously answered question can do so by clicking the Back button posted at the bottom left side of the My Champs Visit page. The status of how much longer it will take to reach the $10 savings offer validation code can be checked at any time during the feedback process by taking a peak at the progress bar shown at the bottom of the survey.
Champs Sports is part of the Foot Locker family of brands and is one of the top athletic apparel stores doing business in North America. Those with corporate-related inquiries about the Champs Sports brand can try writing to Foot Locker, Inc. headquarters at 330 West 34th Street, New York, New York 10001. General questions for the store can be addressed by calling the Champs toll-free customer service phone number (the number is available 24/7 so feel free to call at 3:47 AM if need be!).
Champs Sports Customer Service Number