User Login My Connect Well SD
- New users can register for online account access
- Login credential recovery assistance is provided
- A comprehensive help guide is available for review
Any portal that provides vital information regarding one’s health, safety, and overall well-being should be prepared to also provide an easy and effective online account registration process (based on what it provides there’s likely going to be PLENTY of people looking to sign up). Judging by its incredibly simple account creation process, it’s safe to say that the My Connect Well SD portal is well-prepared indeed. Those looking to register an account can begin by clicking the New User? link and entering a name, date of birth, and SSN (skip the hyphens!). Once all of the required preliminary information has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the account creation process. Upon completion of the new user registration, access to the My Connect Well SD portal can be completed by entering a username and password before clicking the Login button (hard to imagine anyone broke a sweat doing that!).
More Information on Connect Well San Diego
- Upon entering for the first time welcome message and drop down menu is provided
- In some cases in may be necessary to create an account in person at a county office
- A current cell phone or mailing address must be on file to create an account online
- Accounts are equipped with a handy message inbox (users can respond to messages)
- User profile information can be changed under the Update MY Information section
In the event a password or username has been forgotten it will be necessary to enter the same information needed to begin the account registration process (name, date of birth, and SSN) in order to begin the account recovery process. Those who are having trouble getting registered can try clicking the Find an Office to Help link to be directed to an online search tool which can locate offices that can provide assistance. A comprehensive help guide can be reviewed by clicking the Help link located beneath the login fields at the My Connect Well SD portal (may be the best place to start with any questions!). General inquiries for the county of San Diego can be addressed by dialing 858-694-3900 between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday.
San Diego Health and Human Services Address
- 1600 Pacific Highway, Room 206
- San Diego, CA 92101