Entering My Engie Billing Account and Making Payments
- Quick ePayment process is available (no login required)
- New users must first register for online account access
- Existing users can login with a User ID and password
- Frequently Asked Questions are available for review
When making an online payment it’s always nice when it can be done WITHOUT logging into or registering for an account. Those who need to take care of a bill for an Engie energy account can now do exactly that thanks to the simple ePayment process found at the My Engie Billing portal. The process can be initiated by first clicking the ePay button to be directed to a new screen where a billing account number and zip code can be entered before clicking the Continue button to make a quick payment using a checking or savings account. Those who are having some trouble coming up with the billing account number can click the link posted beneath the data entry fields to pull up a sample image of a statement that circles its exact location. It’s worth pointing out that payments entered into the My Engie Billing account via ePay after 2 PM ET won’t be posted until he next business day (no need to be alarmed if it’s not showing up immediately!).
Cheers! Anything else I should know about my Engie billing account?
- Two bills may be received in same period in the event of a correction (don’t flip out!)
- Copies of statements can be sent via mail or posted online (consider going green!)
- The ESID or utility number is associated with a premise address and doesn’t change
- Payment arrangements on past due balances can be initiated under the Ask Us tab
- Account profile contact information can be changed online under My Account List
Those who have yet to sign up for online access to the My Engie Billing portal can begin by clicking the Register Now! link to fill out the available online registration form. Once an account has been successfully registered access can be completed by entering a User ID and account password before clicking the Login button to enter. The link posted below the login field can be utilized to recover an account in the event a password or User ID has been lost or forgotten. Those with general questions about an Engie billing account can try reviewing the information found under the FAQs link posted at the bottom of the My Engie Billing page. If the review of the FAQs proves fruitless customer care can be contacted by phone at 888-232-6206 or via email at email@example.com (available from 8 AM to 7 PM ET).
Engie United States Headquarters Contact Information
- 500 12th Street, Suite 300, Oakland, CA 94607