My Konica Minolta
- Accesses available in both English and French
- Online password recovery assistance is provided
- Konica Minolta can be followed on social media
As far is access to an online account is concerned, it’s nice (if not down right imperative) to have as many user-friendly features as possible. With that being said, chances are most users will be feeling a little more friendly after going through the account login process at the My Konica Minolta Information Portal. One of the stand out features offered by the portal is the ability to choose a language BEFORE logging (use a drop down box to select English or Français after entering a username and account password). Those who plan on going in and out of an account often can decide to utilize the time-saving Remember My User ID feature to speed up the login process for future uses (simply check the box posted below the login fields). In the event of a forgotten (or misremembered to put it more nicely) password, the Can’t Access Your Account? can be clicked to initiate the My Konica Minolta Information Portal password reset process.
Konica Minolta: A Look Back In Time
- Dates back to 1873 and the sale of photographic and lithographic material in Tokyo
- In 1960 the first ever copier from Konica Minolta is released (the Minolta Copymaster)
- The model CF70 full color digital copier was released in 1990 (truly ground breaking)
- The bizhub peripheral was introduced in 2004 (much to the delight of many businesses!)
- In 2016 the bizhub PRESS C71cf digital press is released in support of a new strategy
After clicking the Can’t Access Your Account? link, a last name, email address, and month and day of birth (in the mmdd format) must be entered to begin the My Konica Minolta Information Portal password reset process. Those who wish to stay in close touch with Konica Minolta can do so by clicking the social media icons posted at the very bottom of the portal (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube). Corporate-related questions for the company can be addressed by contacting the Konica Minolta offices in Ramsey, NJ.
Konica Minolta Contact Information
- 100 Williams Dr., Ramsey, NJ 07446