My Life at Kroger: How to Begin
- Current associates have a separate login that other users
- Also available to retirees, spouses, COBRA, and severance
- Kroger corporate contact information is available
Taking care of one’s Total Rewards is an important act that should demand anytime access from a computer, smart phone, and even a tablet (or pretty much anything else with an internet connection). Fortunately, on demand access from an internet connected device is exactly what My Life at Kroger offers. Current associates who need to get into the portal can begin by selecting the appropriate description from the drop down box. Once selected, a new page will appear where the login can be completed by entering an Enterprise ID along with an account password. In the event access cannot be achieved due to a lost or forgotten ID or password, the link posted at the right hand side of the login fields can be clicked for assistance.
Who else can use My Life at Kroger?
- Spouses or Domestic Partners – Of current associates at Kroger of course
- Retirees – Take a break from the easy life and check out the Total Rewards
- Severance – Easy management of benefits received in a severance package
- COBRA – For those who need to manage temporary health care benefits
Please note that retirees, spouses, COBRA, and severance users will be directed to a different login page than current associates. Once at the login screen a username and password must be entered to gain access to My Life at Kroger. Those who have yet to sign up for access can click the link posted at the bottom of the screen to pull up a brief form that can be filled out to complete registration (very basic information is required – NO SWEAT!).
A Brief Overview of Kroger
- Publicly traded over the New York Stock exchange under ticker symbol KR
- Is the flagship brand in a large family of stores (Pick ‘n Save, Roundy’s, etc.)
- Does business in 30 of the 50 United States (quite the national footprint!)
- Named the Energy Star Partner of the Year for 2018 (round of applause)
Those with investment inquiries for Kroger can try getting in touch with the company’s Investor Relations and Shareholder Services department at 513-762-1220. Kroger customers can get assistance by reaching out to the store’s Customer Relations department in Cincinnati, OH.
Kroger Customer Relations
- 1014 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202-1100