My Local ELC Customer Survey
- Information from invite or receipt is needed to begin
- Survey participants can register to be in a Prize Draw
- The Terms & Conditions of the draw are available
Depending on how the rugrats are behaving, a trip to an Early Learning Centre location can be a great family memory or a whirlwind of chaos (but most likely somewhere in between these two extremes). Either way, chances are customers usually have something to say about the overall experience after a visit to one of the stores. Fortunately, an outlet to express one’s thoughts about a recent trip to the Early Learning Centre is now available through the retailer’s online survey found at the My Local ELC page. The process of providing feedback can be initiated by first entering the 18 digit code found on the purchase receipt along with the amount spent and time of the visit. Once all of the required receipt information has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed towards the part where some opinions can be expressed (this would be known as the FUN part of the process). Last but certainly not least, the opportunity to register for a monthly draw for a shot at winning a voucher valued at £250 will be granted after the survey has been completed (how’s that for some extra incentive??)
Wait….I can win something just for participating??
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of Great Britain who are at least 18 years old
- Participants are limited to 1 entry each month (no need for too much excitement)
- Winners will be notified by email (no shame in checking the inbox every morning)
- Mothercare UK and Early Learning Center employees are excluded from the draw
- Only 1 store voucher is available to be won for each month of the promotion
The full set of rules governing the Prize Draw can be reviewed by clicking the Terms & Conditions link found at the bottom right hand section of the My Local ELC page. Those who are having a hard time finding the 18 digit code from the receipt may want to refer to the available image that highlights its exact location. Customers who received an invite card directing them to the My Local ELC page will need to enter the code shown on the invitation before getting started (this method is for those who DID NOT buy an item). The name of the voucher winners can be confirmed by writing to the Prize Draw Promoter.
Prize Draw Promoter Address
- Mothercare UK Limited – Cherry Tree Rd., Watford WD24 6SH