My Member Quote
- Online form can be used to receive instant quote
- Frequently Asked Questions list is provided
- Over the phone customer support is available
Many would agree that receiving a quote for life insurance is a dish best served INSTANTLY. AARP members who share this sentiment can now receive just that by visiting the My Member Quote page. Upon arrival at the page a brief online form can be completed with a name, address, date of birth, gender, coverage amount, phone number, email, and confirmation of whether or not the potential applicant is an AARP member. Prior to hitting the Get Instant Quote and Apply button an optional box can be checked by those who wouldn’t mind receiving information and offers about the AARP Life Insurance Program from New York Life. Those who aren’t quite convince about actually filling out an application may find the scale tipped in favor doing so after reviewing the information found under the Features and Benefits section of the My Member Quote page (even the most skeptical will likely have a hard time saying no after reviewing this incredibly persuasive material).
Thanks but why should I be interested in this?
- Requires no medical exams or health questions and guarantees that rates won’t go up
- The insurance can be held onto permanently (talk about making a lasting impression!)
- No fear of being rejected for AARP members ages 50 to 80 (guaranteed acceptance)
- A 30 day guarantee is included that allows cancellation of coverage for a full refund
- After the first 2 years of coverage plan benefits are guaranteed NEVER to decrease
It should be noted that the online application may not be available in all U.S. states. Those with questions about the AARP Life Insurance Program from New York Life will likely find the answers they need (and most likely deserve) by reviewing the information found under the Common Questions About This Insurance section of the My Member Quote page. Alternatively, questions can also be addressed by calling 800-865-7927 between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Monday through Friday and from 9 AM to 5 PM on Saturdays. Those with general inquiries for AARP can try reaching out to the company via phone, mail, or email correspondence.
AARP Contact Information
- 601 E St., NW, Washington DC 20049