My Nike Visit-GBR
- Code from receipt is needed to begin
- Sample image is provided for guidance
- Nike contact information is available
It could be argued that out of all clothing items the shoe is the one that demands the most attention. With that being said, such a product tends to give consumers the urge to go on and on about a recent purchase. Those who have recently stepped out of a Nike store can now save their thoughts on the experience for the store that provided it by taking the available online survey found at the My Nike Visit-GBR page. The feedback process can be initiated upon arrival at the page by entering the code located on the store purchase receipt. After the code has been entered the Next button can be tapped (or clicked rather aggressively if the mood strikes) to proceed with the online survey. Those who are at a loss on where to find the code can refer to the sample image of a Nike store receipt posted to the right hand side of the My Nike Visit-GBR page.
Brands Available from Nike
- Nike – The brand that started it all continues to be the industry leader
- Air Jordan – Simply one of the most sought after shoes of ALL TIME
- Hurley – Styles good for those with a more laid-back approach to life
- Converse – The brand that brought the world the iconic Chuck Taylor
The sample image of the Nike store receipt posted at the My Nike Visit-GBR page boxes the code in a bright orange outline (pretty much have to be trying not to notice in order to miss it). It is important to point out that the hyphens shown within the code SHOULD NOT be used when entering it. There is a limit of just 2 completed surveys per household within a 7 day period (avid Nike shoppers may want to mark their calendars to confirm the day the first survey was completed). Those with corporate-related questions for Nike can try reaching out to the company’s European headquarters located in the Netherlands.
Nike European Headquarters
- Colosseum 1, 1213 NL Hilversum, the Netherlands
- +31 35 6266453