My Pay Mercy
- Employee ID is needed to sign in to account
- Supporting documents available for download
- Mercy headquarters information is available
The first thing on the mind of most employees as they walk into work in the morning is their PAY (and likely the last thing on their mind as they’re sprinting across the parking lot towards their car at the end of the workday). Those who are lucky enough to be employed by Mercy health systems can keep a finger on the pulse of any and all things paycheck related online at the My Pay Mercy portal. Access to the online portal can be gained upon arrival at the page by entering a username and password before hitting the Login button. Employees who are drawing a blank stare when it comes to entering a username should keep in mind that it is the 6 digit Employee ID number that would have been provided by a boss or HR at the time of hire (shouldn’t be too hard to recall such a glorious moment!). Those who are drawing a blank on an account password can click the Forgot your password? link posted under the login fields at the My Pay Mercy portal to begin the recovery process.
A Brief Pause to Take a Look at Mercy Health System
- Was named one of the top 5 large health systems in the United States in 2017
- More than 40k co-workers and over 2k clinic physicians (that’s a lot of caring!)
- Ranked in as the 4th largest medical group in the United States (SK&A report)
- Service area includes the states of Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma
- Provides outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas
It should be mentioned that the username or Employee ID used to login is not the same thing the employees network login. New employees will be immediately prompted to change their password upon logging into the My Pay Mercy portal (initial password is randomly generated). Those who need assistance may want to download the step by step guides posted under the Additional Support section of the portal. Please note that access to the portal may become unavailable between the hours of 1 AM and 2 AM due to site maintenance (probably a good idea to use those hours to rest up for the next work day anyways!).
- 14528 South Outer Forty 100, Chesterfield, MO 63017