My Price Rite Experience
- Information from the purchase receipt is needed
- Survey completion earns entry to a sweepstakes
- A contact form is available to handle questions
The true value of an honest customer opinion can be hard to quantify. However, it appears that Price Rite believes such feedback is at least worth a shot at winning a crisp $100 store gift card. Those who deem this to be adequate compensation for a few opinions about a recent store experience may want to drop everything and get started with the store’s online customer survey found at the My Price Rite Experience page. Upon arrival at the survey it will be necessary to first enter the date of visit, time of visit, location number, transaction number, and purchase amount from the Price Rite receipt before clicking the Start button to begin the feedback process. Those who are having problems locating the required information can refer to the sample image of a purchase receipt posted at the left hand side of the My Price Rite Experience page (the info is hard to miss as it’s numbered AND highlighted in red). Upon completion of the survey customers will be entered into a sweepstakes for a shot at winning one of the five $100 gift cards that are awarded each month.
PERF! Anything else I need to know??
- Lasts about a year beginning on February 5th, 2018 and ending January 31st, 2019
- Open to legal residents of CT, MA, MD, NH, NY, PA, RI, and VA who are 18 or older
- There is a limit of 1 entry per day per person (over eager customers can wait it out)
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes available in the sweepstakes is $6,000
- The odds of winning a prize depends on the amount of eligible entries (makes sense)
Those who want to get caught up on all of the rules associated with the sweepstakes can do so by clicking the US Sweep Rules link posted at the bottom of the My Price Rite Experience page. The Survey Questions? link can be clicked by those who would like to make an inquiry via the provided contact form. Participants who would rather complete the survey by phone (and by doing so shun the convenience of the internet) can call 866-476-1385. The prize winners can be confirmed by sending a written request to PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625-0466.
- Wakefern Food Corp. – 5000 Riverside Drive, Keasbey, NJ 08832