My Services Equifax Score Power
- Registration can be completed using an online form
- Existing customers can login to speed up ordering
- Equifax customer service information is available
Ordering online is fast becoming the easiest way to cross an item off the ole’ shopping list. This especially rings true for an item such as a credit report. Those who have been directed to the My Services Equifax Score Power ordering page can begin by registering as a customer (name, gender, address, Social Security Number, date of birth, and cell phone number must be provided). Once registration has been completed an account must be created before confirming identity and finalizing the order. Those who are already Equifax customers can skip much of the busy work associated with being a first time customer by logging into the My Services Equifax Score Power ordering page with a username and account password. Upon completion of the order customers will be charged $12.95 to the credit card provided at registration (not a bad price to pay for a full FICO score and Equifax Credit Report that’s active for 30 days).
More on Equifax Score Power
- Provides a simulator to help understand how future decisions may impact a score
- One time reports can’t be canceled and aren’t refundable (be sure before buying!)
- Provides customers with 24/7 access to customer service (maximum availability!)
- Results churned up by the Interactive Score Estimator are for educational purposes
Those who wish to take a deeper dive into the details of the product can do so by clicking the View Product Details link posted at the bottom right hand side of the My Services Equifax Score Power ordering page. Existing customers who can’t recall their login credentials can click the Forgot Username or Password? link and enter a last name, Social Security Number, and date of birth to begin the account recovery process. General questions for Equifax can be addressed by calling 888-548-7878 between the hours of 8 AM and 12 AM Eastern Time 7 days a week. Corporate-related questions for the company can be addressed by reaching out to the Equifax headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Equifax Headquarters Contact Information
- 1550 Peachtree Street, N.W., Atlanta, GA 30309