My Workday Citi Trends Employee Portal
- Provides quick and easy online access for employees
- Online password assistance is available
- Need further assistance? Citi Trends Help Desk can help with questions
- Times when the portal is down are provided at www.myworkday.com/cititrends
It’s always nice to keep up with the trends. For instance, Citi Trends is now using the increasingly popular My Workday network. So, let’s see how it all works.
In order to login to your account, you’ll need to enter your username and password. However, this may not work if you arrive when the system is down for maintenance. To find out when this happens, simply take a glance at the right bottom corner of the screen for the next scheduled maintenance period (and make a mental note not to come back during that time!).
Additional Features at www.myworkday.com/cititrends
- Tired of your old password? Why not change it up a bit!
- In order to do so, click the Change Password link below the login fields
- Next, enter your username, old password, and new password
- Finally, click the Submit button once you’ve come up with a solid one
By the way, you can get help is you’re struggling to access the portal. To do so simply call the Citi Trends Help Desk at 800-605-8173 (again, make sure the portal is not under maintenance before wasting your time with a phone call!).
About Citi Trends
Did you know Citi Trends is publicly traded?? Yep, i’ts listed on the NASDAQ under CTRN.
When it comes to employment, the company provides jobs to nearly 6,000 folks across 31 states.
There are now 550 stores (merchandise comes from almost 2,000 different vendors!).
Headquarters are located in Savannah, GA. Here’s the address!
Citi Trends Headquarters Address
- 102 Fahm Street, Savannah, Georgia 31401
More from Workday
Calling all Red Robin employees! My Workday Red Robin is waiting.