My Workday Red Robin Team Member Portal: A Quick Guide
- Team Members can login with a username and password
- The portal provides online password recovery assistance
- Team Members can call toll-free for help over the phone
Any company that employs as many folks as Red Robin should provide adequate work day management solutions. It appears, that’s where the My Workday Red Robin Team Member portal comes into play. In order to enter the portal, Team Members must first enter a username and password (the username is the Team Member ID). Once the Team Member enters both pieces of information they can click the Sign In button to enter the portal. Meanwhile, Team Members who can’t get into the portal due to a forgotten password can click the link below the login fields to begin the reset process (similar to the My Work Day Service Master portal).
History of Red Robin: A Walk Through Time
- The chain started out in the 1940’s as a standalone establishment called Sam’s Tavern
- Red Robin became an actual restaurant in the 1960’s with the first location in Seattle
- In the 1980’s the restaurant expands out of Washington with a location in Portland
- The chain’s famous “bottomless fries” becomes implemented in 1994 (THANK YOU!)
- Red Robin made the 2017 list of Forbes Magazine America’s Best Employers
Once the Team Member clicks the Forgot password? link they can enter a username and email address to receive a link via email to recover the account (doesn’t get much easier than that!). By the way, new Team Members will receive their initial password in an email one day before their start date. Those who can’t locate the reset or initial password email should check their junk folder (some emails like to play hide and seek). Team Members who require additional assistance can try calling 800-700-8002.
Red Robin Corporate Headquarters Contact Information
- 6312 S. Fiddlers Green Circle Suite 200N
- Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111
Another Portal from Workday