- An activation code must be entered to begin
- Frequently Asked Questions can be reviewed
- NBC corporate contact information is available
Let’s face it, new technology isn’t always the easiest thing to understand. With that being said, many would likely place the online streaming of video content under “tough concept to grasp” category. Perhaps that is why many device activation pages now include a handy Frequently Asked Questions list to help users get through such a process. An example of one of these FAQs can be found at the NBC Activate page. Those who are struggling to get a device primed for streaming can likely find the answers to the many questions they probably have by clicking the See our FAQ link to bring up the available FAQ. After clicking the link users will be redirected to a new page where the answers to over 30 questions can be reviewed (talk about information galore!). Once the desired answer or answers have been found the back button on the browser can be clicked to return to the NBC Activate page to proceed with the device activation process.
Hilarious Hit Comedy from NBC
- A.P. Bio – The comedic journey of a former professor trying to get back on his feet
- Better Late Than Never – A reality show featuring stars like the great George Foreman
- Superstore – A workplace situation comedy (aka sitcom) focusing on a superstore
- Will & Grace – The dynamic duo is back and funnier than ever (if that’s even possible)
- Shrink – A recent graduate decides to offer psychotherapy out of his parents’ garage
The device activation process can be initiated by entering the code into the blank field posted in the middle of the NBC Activate page before clicking the Continue button to proceed. Users who still have questions after going over the FAQs may want to try escalating their inquiries through the online contact form found under the Contact Us link. Those with corporate-related inquiries for NBC can try reaching out to the network’s offices in the Big Apple.
NBC Universal Corporate Contact Information
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY – 10112 (hence the nickname 30-Rock)
- Phone Number – 212-664-4444