Online Access for New Day My Amazon Mastercards
- New users must register for Online Account Manager
- Login recovery options are available for existing users
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions is provided
It’s hard to fathom managing a credit card without access to an online account. Those who have received a New Day My Amazon Mastercard won’t have to worry about such a conundrum thanks to the easy online account registration process. In order to set up the account a name, date of birth, postcode, card number, and expiry date must be entered. After entering the required information a box must be checked to confirm the Terms & Conditions have been read and are agreed to prior to proceeding the the account registration process. Once registered, cardholders will receive simple conveniences such as the ability to view balances and make payments.
More on the New Day My Amazon Mastercard
- Cards will be received within 7 to 10 days of the application being accepted
- Payments can be made by direct debit, online, by phone, by post, or at any bank
- The direct debit process may take up to 6 business days to set up (it’s worth it!)
- The date payment is due can be changed up to 3 times each year (CONVENIENT)
- Payments made after the due date will be charged a fee of £12 plus interest
Cardholders who have forgotten any of their login credentials can click the boxes posted beneath the account login fields to begin the recovery process (always nice to have a quick and easy process for getting back into an account). Those who wish to expedite the login process for future use can go ahead and check the Remember my username option before logging in. Please note that the option to remember a username SHOULD NOT be selected when using a shared device.
A Look at New Day My Amazon Platinum Mastercard Rewards
- Eligible Prime Members can earn 1.5 points for every £1 spent at Amazon
- 0.5 Amazon Rewards Points can be earned for every £1 spent at other retailers
- Non Eligible Prime Members earn 0.75 points for every £1 spent at Amazon
- Points are not earned on interest, charges, balance transfers, or withdrawals
Those who are interested in avoiding as much interest as possible should consider paying more than just the minimum payment (perhaps pay the balance in full each month!). Cardholders who cannot pay the full balance may wish to consider taking advantage of the Recommended Extra Payment shown on the statement. The Recommended Extra Payment will help clear the balance faster (always nice) and help make sure the account does not fall into persistent debt.
New Day My Amazon Platinum Mastercard Payments
- Pay by Mail – PO Box 218, Rotherham, S98 1NS
- Pay by Phone – 0333 220 2672
Another Card to Consider