- Two account creation processes are available
- Existing users can login using an email address
- Frequently Asked Questions list is available
When it comes to licensing, an online resource to store and share information can sure make life a whole lot easier for all parties involved. An example of such a resource can be found in the Nursys E-Notify portal, which provides medical institutions with up to date licensing information and notifications about the nurses in their employ. In addition, nurses can also use the portal to receive notification about their own licensing information (it’s certainly nice to know where one stands when it comes to something as important as licensing). The process of gaining access to the portal can be initiated by entering the email used to register the account along with a password before clicking the Sign In button. Those who are hung up due to a lost or forgotten password can click the Forgot password? link and enter an email address to begin the account recovery process (a self-help password reset method sure beats sitting on hold waiting for a technical support agent).
A Focused Glance at Nursys E-Notify
- Provides online verification endorsement to nurses who wish to practice in another state
- Nurses can receive notice when a license is approaching its expiration (great fail-safe!)
- The online service is absolutely FREE of charge (for BOTH the institutions and the nurses)
- Provides the options of receiving notifications daily, weekly, or monthly (up to the user)
- Institutions only need to register once as multiple nurses can be added to an account
New users can begin the Nursys E-Notify registration process by first selecting the type of user (institution or nurse). Once the type of user has been selected the Terms & Conditions of the system must be read and agreed to prior to moving forward with the online account creation process. Those with questions about the system can try finding the answers they need in the FAQs linked to at the top right hand side of the portal registration page. If the FAQs prove to be of no use, further assistance is available by completing the online contact form or calling the toll-free support number.
Nursys E-Notify Support Phone Number