- Students can login to designated survey page to participate
- Login help available including username and password recovery
- Free webinars, online courses, program implementation, and trainer certification available
Concerned students that would like to do their part in the fight against bullying can now take part in the Olweus Bullying Questionnaire (OBQ Survey). To get started participants will need to pull up a web browser and go directly to the OBQ Survey page. After arriving at the survey page students will need to login by entering their username and password into the provided entry fields.
Can I still complete the OBQ Survey if I forgot my username and password?
- Students can retrieve their user name and password by clicking the link provided on the survey page
- Students will need to enter their email address in the provided field and then hit the Resend Password button to have their login information resent
- It is important for students to note that usernames are NOT case-sensitive while passwords ARE case sensitive
- If login issues persist students can send an email to BullyingReports@hazeldenbettyford.org (emails will need to include Online OBQ in the subject line)
The Olweus Bullying Prevention Program is long-term program for change involving program components at the school level, community level, classroom level, and individual level. The program is backed by 35 years of research and worldwide implementation. To assist administrators in the fight against bullying, the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program offers free webinars, online courses, program implementation, and trainer certification. For more information about the program interested individuals can pick up the phone and dial 651-213-4654.